Roll-Off Dumpster Rentals in the Johnson City area.
Moving or making home improvements?
Try a roll-off container!
Temporary roll-offs are available for both residential and commercial customers. Our residential customers find them most useful for Spring and Fall cleanups, home remodeling, roofing jobs and large landscape projects. We currently have 2 sizes available for roll-offs. Pricing for these containers is dependent upon the service location.
If you are interested in learning more about our construction and industrial waste services, please let us know by filling out the Request Quote form on this page. Or you can contact us by phone at 512-282-3508 to speak with one of our highly trained Waste Connections of Texas Customer Service professionals.
Roll-Off Dumpster Container Sizes – Open Top
- Construction Debris
- General Appliances (from removed and stickered)
- General Office Waste
- Landscaping Debris (minimum amount of dirt)
- Paint Cans (completely dry with lids removed)
- A/C Units or Refrigerators (with Freon)
- Chemicals or Hazardous Waste
- Medical Waste or Liquid Waste
- Tree Stumps
- Whole Tires
- Roll-Offs should never be placed under any power lines; doing so puts Waste Connections vehicles and waste collection specialists in unnecessary danger
- No toxic or hazardous liquids and/or flammable items are allowed in your roll-off container
- Containers can not be overloaded; overfilled roll-offs will not be serviced
- Place containers only on a driveway or a concrete slab
- Children should be kept away from roll-offs at all times