Residential Garbage Collection in the Sebring - Highlands County area.
Garbage Cart Guidelines
- Please DO NOT set out any other containers than the one provided or extra bags.
- The carts stay with the address. Do not take the cart when you move.
- Do not permanently mark or deface carts.
- Additional carts will cost $75.
- Periodic cleaning is advised.
- Each cart provided to you will be stamped with a serial number that is assigned specifically to your address with GPS delivery confirmation. We use that serial number to track your cart.
- Items outside the cart will not be collected.
- Carts should be set out prior to 6:00 am on your NEXT scheduled collection day.
Cart Placement Guidelines
- Place all garbage carts for curbside collection a maximum of (5) feet away from street and a minimum of (4) feet away from other objects including: Mailboxes, Trees, Streetlights, Parked Cars, Other Recycling or Garbage Carts
- Place garbage carts on a level surface and away from overhanging tree branches.
- The cart lid should be closed and not be overflowing.
- Carts should be set out no later than 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled collection day.
These items will not be collected
- Solid Waste generated on commercial property or from industrial processes.
- Land clearing debris, excavated fill and earthen material.
- Yard waste generated by a commercial lawn care company, plant nursery or farming operations.
- Roofing material generated, collected, and transported by a roofing company.
- Construction and demolition debris.
- Wrecked, scrapped, ruined or dismantled motor vehicles or motor vehicles parts including oil, tires, batteries.
- Boats, boat motors and boat trailers.
Common Reasons for Missed Collections
- Cart is not placed according to the set-out guidelines.
- Cart is set-out for collection late.
- Trash has been placed outside the cart or the cart is overflowing.
- Cart contains unacceptable materials.
This service is available in the store
Loading the store