Commercial Waste Collection Services
We are dedicated to providing your business with a robust and environmentally responsible commercial waste service package that’s right for you.
Commercial Waste Experts
Ask us about a free Waste Connections of Iowa – Des Moines Waste Audit. It is designed to help you tailor your waste collection services to the waste stream of your business. For example, did you know that recycling and proper composting could save your business money by avoiding disposal and hauling costs? Or that we can work with your business to create a more cost-effective, tailored trash and recycling pickup schedule? Were you aware that we provide Metro Des Moines businesses with an extensive container inventory ranging in size from 2 yards on up to permanent compactors? Contact us today and ask for your free audit.
- What is a waste audit?A waste audit is an analysis of your business’ unique waste stream. By using the data we collect, we can help your business identify and right-size your Des Moines commercial trash and recycling subscriptions.
- What are the benefits?Peace of mind knowing your business is meeting legal disposal requirements. Your business will recycle more, which diverts useful materials from the landfill, reduces air and water pollution, and conserves natural resources. Your business may reduce the volume and/or frequency of solid waste disposal and hauling costs.
Commercial Container Rental is Easy!
Renting a container from us is a straightforward process. Our local experts ready to help you by providing transparent pricing upfront and dependable drop off and pickup service to make waste management hassle-free for you. Simply follow the easy steps below.
Request a quote
Use our online form to receive a quick and efficient quote tailored to your needs.
Free waste audit and sign-up
Our waste management experts will assess the size and suitability of your waste containers.
Receive your container
We guarantee timely delivery and pickup, providing reliable service from start to finish.
Winter Service Tips for Commercial Customers
To ensure you receive the best possible service from us during times of extreme weather, and to keep everyone safe, please help us by following a few safety guidelines.
- Clear space for collection trucksMake sure access to your facility is plowed and heavily sanded, and there is adequate space for waste trucks to turn around.
- Clear access to containers the night beforeRemove snow away from your dumpster and sand heavily in areas needed for traction. Excess snow will prevent both your employees and ours from accessing the containment area. This includes the gates, inside the enclosure, and the direct path that leads to it.
- Bag garbage and close lidsBag your garbage and close lids of the container after use. Open lids allow snow and rain to collect in the container. Exposed wet items freeze to your dumpster in cold winter temperatures. Un-bagged garbage can freeze in the containers, making it difficult for our drivers to safely empty your frozen dumpster. Un-bagged trash can also lead to waste being left behind after pick-up.
Check Out Our Commercial Services
Waste Connections of Iowa – Des Moines provides businesses with a range of container sizes and a variety of service scheduling options, customized to meet your waste collection needs. Click on the service you’re interested in below for more detailed information on how we can help you.