Southeast Nebraska Residential Garbage Collection
Waste Connections of Southeast Nebraska provides service in Crete, Friend, Geneva, and many other towns.
Trash Collection Guidelines
Trash service includes one 95 gallon trash cart picked up weekly. We will pick up most household trash that will fit inside this container. We ask that all items be at the curb by 6:00 am on your pick up day and placed away from mailboxes, cars, fences, light poles, etc.
- Branches, Bulky Items, and Trash Service GuidelinesBranches and brush are considered trash and must be cut into 4 foot lengths, tied in bundles 3 feet in circumference and placed beside the trash cart. For an additional fee, we will pick up bulky items such as furniture, carpet, etc. Please call our office to schedule a pick up. The standard price for trash service is dependent upon the service area. All accounts carry a $15.00 cancellation fee if service is stopped.
- Southeast Nebraska Trash Services: City and Rural PickupWe provide service in Crete, Friend, Geneva, and many other towns. We provide weekly trash service within city limits and semi-monthly service in most rural areas. A 95 gallon toter container with wheels and a hinged lid is provided at no charge with the service.
Residential Trash Service Details
Please try to place all garbage into the provided trash cart. We will pickup additional material as long as it is bundled or bagged and will fit inside the container up to an additional 6 bags. For your convenience, additional 96 gallon carts are available for an additional fee.
Trash service includes one 95 gallon trash cart picked up weekly. We will pickup most household trash that will fit inside this container.
Items we will not pick up include: Paints, Solvents, Motor Oils, Antifreeze, Car Batteries, Tires and Appliances.
Exclusive Hauling Services
In the following cities we are the exclusive hauler and charges are billed through your city office. Please contact the city for a description of service:
Recycling Made Easy
Recycling services are currently available in Crete, Wilber, Ceresco and Adams. Our recycling requires no separation of items. Your choice of container is provided at no extra charge with the service. Recycle service is only offered for customers who are also signed up for refuse service.
Yard Waste Pickup
Yard waste service is an additional service we offer and is defined as grass and leaves only. The yard waste season runs from April 1st through November 30th.
We do pick up extra yard waste outside of the provided container if paper biodegradable bags are used, however there is a 10 bag limit. We cannot take yard waste inside a plastic bag.
Yard waste materials are restricted from refuse collection April through November. Billing is year round, although seasonal billing is available upon request at a higher rate. Service automatically renews each year, and is only offered for customers who are also signed up for refuse service. The 95 gallon toter container with wheels and a hinged lid is provided at no additional cost.
Moving or making home improvements?
We provide a variety of temporary open-top roll-off containers suitable for home renovations, building cleanouts, and construction site debris management.
- PlacementRoll-Offs should not be placed under power lines; doing so puts Waste Connections vehicles and waste collection specialists in unnecessary danger.
- OverloadTo ensure you receive prompt and accurate roll-off service, it is vital that you DO NOT overload your roll-off container.
- Toxic itemsNo toxic or hazardous liquids and/or flammable items are allowed in your roll-off container.
Our Roll Off Sizes
Residential dumpster rentals are useful for spring and fall cleanups, home remodeling, roofing jobs and large landscape projects. We currently have 3 sizes available. The measurements may vary.