St. Louis Residential Services
Waste Connections of Missouri is the leading residential trash and recycling service provider in the Greater STL Metro area, serving St. Louis County Districts 1, 3, 4 and 8.
We Have Home Waste Solutions for Greater St. Louis
We provide home waste collection services at competitive prices, along with a wide range of container sizes and flexible pickup schedules to the Greater St. Louis area. You can count on the knowledge and experience of our St. Louis based waste service professionals to provide trash and recycling services to meet your household's unique waste disposal needs.
- Service areaWaste Connections of Missouri also provides St. Louis area trash and recycling service to homes in Crystal Lake Park, Des Peres, Eureka, Festus, Lakeshire, Marble Hill*, Pacific, Rock Hill, Scott City*, St. Clair, Union and Warson Woods.
*Residential Trash Service Only
- Residential Waste MaterialsPlease bag and tie all acceptable waste materials prior to placing items into your Waste Connections of Missouri garbage can. For safety, legal, and environmental reasons, not all materials can be placed in your residential trash carts.
Basic Residential Service in St. Louis County Trash Districts 1,3,4 & 8
Trash for seniors
Reliable Garbage Collection for St. Louis County Residents
Our St. Louis County residential garbage collection service begins between 6 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. Monday through Friday. All STL area residential trash customers should have all materials out for collection by 6 a.m. on the scheduled pickup day. If garbage is not out in time for regular collection, it will be picked up the following week.
Meet our innovative residential trash can. It features a user-friendly design with easy-to-grasp handles. It’s easy to clean and has adaptable wheels for smooth effortless rolling on any surface. Crafted from durable, weather-resistant materials, it's the perfect solution for hassle-free waste management at your home.
Call Waste Connections of Missouri determine which residential garbage can is most suitable to your household's unique waste collection needs.
We have the Right Size Can for You
St Louis County allows you to choose what size cart with wheels you want. Waste Connection of Missouri offers different cart sizes with wheels.
We Make Recycling Easy
Meet your sustainability goals with Waste Connections of Missouri. We offer diversion and recycling services for a wide variety of materials, including cardboard, plastic, office paper, newsprint and more. Recyclable products are more common than ever. Our programs and services recycling in the Greater St. Louis area more convenient and worry-free for our customers. We provide a single-stream residential recycling program (also known as "fully commingled" recycling) which means all recyclables are placed in one bin for convenient curbside pickup.
Residential recycling by Waste Connections of Missouri is collected every week. Place your recyclables curbside by 6 a.m. on your pickup date.Residential customers are not required to sort approved recyclables.
Yard Waste Pickup Solutions
As part of the basic service, residents can discard up to a maximum of 10 bags (32 gallon per bag) one time per spring, summer and fall. For an additional fee, you can subscribe to weekly yard waste services through Waste Connections. We offer yard waste carts or will pick up paper yard waste bags.The disposal of grass clippings, brush, and tree limbs measuring six (6) inches or less in diameter with your regular waste is prohibited.
Bulk Item Pickup Guidelines
Bulky items are large items like couches, chairs, household items, fixtures, wood etc. that will not fit in a residential waste container.The Waste Code requires a Minimum Level of Service (MLS) to include a minimum of two bulk item pickups per year.
Starting in April of 2022, waste haulers in Unincorporated Saint Louis County now provide monthly bulk pickups.
Please contact us for size and weight restrictions, or to schedule a bulk item pickup or find out your bulk pickup day.
- How to dispose of various kinds of wasteBulky waste and appliances, construction & demolition (C&D), electronics, hazardous, waste house clean-out, medications and sharps, railroad ties.
- Special disposalFor legal, safety and environmental reasons, certain materials require special disposal. St. Louis County outlines how to dispose of various kinds of other wastes.
We Have an Efficient Roll Off Solution for Your Project
Waste Connections of Missouri offers a diverse range of temporary open-top roll-off containers. Whether you're renovating a home, clearing a building, or managing construction site debris, our experienced and DOT-approved team ensures swift and efficient setups tailored to your requirements.
- PlacementRoll-Offs should not be placed under power lines; doing so puts Waste Connections vehicles and waste collection specialists in unnecessary danger.
- OverloadTo ensure you receive prompt and accurate roll-off service, it is vital that you DO NOT overload your roll-off container.
- Toxic itemsNo toxic or hazardous liquids and/or flammable items are allowed in your roll-off container.
We have the Right Size for You
Actual sizes may vary by location. Pleas contact us for more information.
20 Yard Dumpster
Normal subscription Waste Connections of Missouri residential waste collection customers receive their invoice by the first day of every quarter. New St. Louis County residential trash customers will receive their first invoice in the mail. With that invoice, customers can visit the ONLINE BILL PAY section of our website and pay their bill online either one transaction at a time or set up an automatic bill pay arrangements.