Glenwood Residential Services
We provide trash pick-up services to municipalities, single-family homes, individual subscription services and homeowner associations.
Glenwood Residential Waste Collection Service
It is our goal to provide quality and cost-effective residential garbage collection to every customer we service. Our offerings across our network include:
- Curbside serviceAutomated and manual collection
- ContainersContainer sizes from 30 gallon to 105 gallon
Simplified Recycling Solutions for a Cleaner Environment
We care about a cleaner environment and continue to are increase our efforts to make recycling in your area easier and more convenient. Our offerings across our network include:
Single or multiple-bin collection service.
Separated or combined recyclables collection programs.
Green waste recycling programs.
Recycle cardboard, newspaper, plastic bottles, aluminum cans, glass container, and electronics.
Yard Waste Pickup Service
Keeping your home free of yard debris is essential for any homeowner. Yard waste removal also has a positive impact on the environment. Waste Connections offers yard waste pickup for our local communities.
When Waste Connections of Iowa - Glenwood picks up your organic waste, we’re able to improve the environment in the towns and cities we serve. In fact, we compost your yard debris and use it to enrich the soil. Get started with yard waste removal today.
Call us or fill out our request a yard waste removal quote form to speak with one of our professionals.
The Right Roll Off Solution for Any Home Project
The Waste Connections of Iowa - Glenwood residential dumpster rental service has the right size container for any project. We’ll bring the dumpster to you and pick it up once you’re done. Call us or fill out our Residential Dumpster Rental Request Quote to speak with one of our professionals about a dumpster for rent.
You don’t have to be a contractor to benefit from a dumpster rental.
- PlacementRoll-Offs should not be placed under power lines; doing so puts Waste Connections vehicles and waste collection specialists in unnecessary danger.
- OverloadTo ensure you receive prompt and accurate roll-off service, it is vital that you DO NOT overload your roll-off container.
- Toxic itemsNo toxic or hazardous liquids and/or flammable items are allowed in your roll-off container.